YNPN Atlanta can't function without our Board of Directors and the fantastic members who make up our Committees!
If you're looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set, gain some leadership experience, and help further the mission of YNPN Atlanta, consider joining one of the following committees. All committees have monthly meetings. To express interest in joining a committee please e-mail us.
- Finance & Fundraising Chair, Kate Naylor (Member, Board of Directors) Members looking to use or enhance their fundraising skills should consider being a part of the the Finance & Fundraising Committee. This committee is not only dedicated to fundraising but is responsible for maintaining the highest standards in financial accountability and transparency for YNPN Atlanta. At this time, the priorities for the Finance & Fundraising Committee are to help YNPN Atlanta begin fundraising via sponsorships and individual contributions, and to manage the YNPN Atlanta Opportunity Grant program, including selection, disbursement of funds, and maintaining compliance measures. We are looking for members with fundraising experience and those who are interested in helping and learning more.
- Member Relations Chair, Kristyn Back (Member, Board of Directors) The Member Relations Committee maintains the membership of YNPN Atlanta, including recruiting and retaining members through a recruitment strategy and welcoming new members. Responsible for maintaining a member database with current standing of all members. The Committee conducts polls and surveys to measure member engagement.
- Marketing & Social Chair, Rachel Ciprotti (Member, Board of Directors) The Marketing & Social Committee is responsible for managing the YNPN Atlanta website, social media outlets, e-mail newsletters, and media relations. The Committee also plans social networking events throughout the year. The Marketing & Social committee is responsible for promotion of all YNPN Atlanta events and programming, and also develops and manages partnerships with external organizations and media to increase YNPN Atlanta's visibility.
- NextGen Breakfast The NextGen Committee plans and executes are largest annual event, the NextGen Breakfast. You can find out more about the event on our site. Please contact us if you are interested in gaining event planning experience.
- Programs Chair, Tiffany Coakley (Member, Board of Directors) The Programs committee develops, promotes and executes the majority of YNPN Atlanta’s professional development and networking events throughout the calendar year. In addition, the Mentorship Program is managed through the Programs Committee.
Board of Directors
The YNPN Atlanta Board of Directors is for people looking for deeper commitment and responsibility. Applicants to the Board of Directors are personally committed to the mission of YNPN Atlanta and will preferably have served actively on an YNPN Atlanta committee for at least three months prior to applying for a board position. All board members are required to attend monthly board meetings in addition to serving on a committee, will make a commitment to attending most YNPN Atlanta events, will be formal members of YNPN Atlanta, and will be available for regular communication online every week. YNPN Atlanta is an all-volunteer organization and the Board of Directors is a working board that serves in lieu of staff.
Currently, we're looking for people that can help us with project management, member recruitment, database management, and member engagement.
Download the Board of Directors Application & Reference Form. Applications are due December 15, 2016! Email completed applications, reference forms, and any questions about joining the Board of Directors to firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently, we're looking for people that can help us with project management, member recruitment, database management, and member engagement.